Saturday 9 May 2020

From Anirudh Sharma to Words By Anirudh ❤



Hey everyone, hope you all are safe and happy. So in this blog I'm going to describe you that how I create a story or poetry. I just want a single word for my poetry or story which I present as a video on my Instagram and youtube. I started writing Poetries in 2017 after my breakup 😄because it was a shock for me but I took that as my strength not weakness and then started writing. I impressed a lot of people in my list and day by day my writing skills increased. At that time i wasn't social that much because I was busy with my studies but anyhow I managed my studies and continued writing contents for my Instagram because I was a fresher for Instagram. So everything was good and in 2019 I started my YouTube channel and named it “ Words By Anirudh” then posted 1st ever video describing myself and that video was like a introduction on YouTube and the people who don't know me. First video was absolutely amazing and gave me great results so i made more video and now I've 4 videos with overall 750+ views and total 55 subscriber count. I know it's very low but i learned that something is better than nothing and that quote changed my life a lot.
So this is my overall journey that how I started my writing work and posted it on social media. If you liked my blog then please do follow me on Instagram and check my videos on YouTube and subscribe to my channel too, I'll drop my links here.

Thank you. ❤

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/anirudh14_sharma/

YouTube channel- https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCA0wkAvph00AIQkFsHjhJBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know

NIRBHAYA CASE: A STORY FROM WORDS BY ANIRUDH

NIRBHAYA: BY ANIRUDH SHARMA Hey everyone,hope you are safe at your place but not happy for obvious reasons. So, without wasting ti...