Monday 11 May 2020

Every family should have a pet



Some people love pets and mostly dogs, but on the other hand there are people too who don't even like dogs or pets. I have some friends who don't like pets, so one day I asked my friend that buddy why you don't like pets? They are cute, they always ready to play with us, even they are loyal more than humans, then why don't you pet a dog or cat? He answered me that brother“ there are a lot of responsibilities come with a pet, like feeding, walking twice or three times a day and you know that my parents are both working and I alone can not handle a pet ". I didn't gave any reaction or anything and I said goodbye, see you soon. I reached home and my dog was standing in front of me and he moved his tail and I asked a question to myself that “Buddy if he thought that having a pet is a very difficult then why your parents raised you? " You are also a kind of a pet for your parents. Yes, I treat my dog like my sibling, he is my family member and yes we celebrate his birthday too, then what responsibilities are you talking about. They also want love like we expect from other people or our love once, we are their love once and if we say this thing that having a pet is a very difficult work then we too don't deserve to be loved by others.






I bought my dog in 2015 and I know that it really really hurts when they leave us forever and they become a memory. Losing them is like losing your child to be honest, and when I surfing internet and whenever I see someone posting a video of animal Harresment I report to that post and also share that video or picture to animal saver NGO. As a owner of a lovely Labrador I proud on myself that I'm changing something in society, if I saw any stray who is hungry or thirsty I bought something for them and feed them with my heart. It really feels amazing and relaxing whenever you feed any animal doesn't matter pet or stray.

So, at last I just want to tell you that if you love pets just get one or if you don't want a pet then please do not harm them, they also have life to live, they have expectations from us that we will love them.

Thank you❤

#WordsbyAnirudh

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know

NIRBHAYA CASE: A STORY FROM WORDS BY ANIRUDH

NIRBHAYA: BY ANIRUDH SHARMA Hey everyone,hope you are safe at your place but not happy for obvious reasons. So, without wasting ti...